Franchising is Being Employed by More Businesses Than Ever
Today, franchising is the chosen method for successful business owners who are looking to grow their concept quickly and without the investment of more capital.
Get Started Today!
How a Franchise Works
Essentially, a franchise is an instance where the franchise owner owns the rights to the name, the logo, the products, and the stores, and is able to sell these rights. When someone approaches you to purchase the rights to your franchise, you will be responsible for determining whether or not they can keep it up. This extends from their desired location to their net worth. Additionally, the more complex the business, the more contact you will need to keep with the franchisee.
- Nearly 10% of all businesses are Franchises
- A new franchised business is opened every 8 minutes of every business day
- Franchise businesses account for approximately 50% of all US retail sales
- More than 75 different industries utilize the concept of franchising
- 86% of franchises opened within the last five years are still under the same ownership
- 97% of franchises opened within the last five years are still open for business
- Total Franchised Sales are projected to reach $1.7 trillion this year
- In 2000, the median gross annual income of franchisees was in the $75,000 – $124,000 range
- Over 30% of franchisees earn over $150,000 per yearFranchises succeed because franchisees have a vested interest in their business
Franchise Creator Leadership
Mr. Hossein Kasmai has an extensive experience in the field of franchising. Mr. Kasmai founded many franchise concepts of his own including Guard-A-Kid. Guard-A-Kid founded in 2005, quickly became the industry leader and a very successful franchise in the field of children and family safety.
In only a few months after its initial franchise offering, Guard-A-Kid grew to over 35 franchises and by 2010, only five years after its initial launch, Guard-A-Kid expanded to over 150 franchises in 11 countries worldwide. Mr. Kasmai’s new franchise concept has been ranked among the top 500 franchises for 6 years in a row and ranked in the top 10 new franchises in 2009.
Chief Executive Officer and Founder